We are looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly volunteers to ensure a memorable Rainbow Games 24.
You may find yourself checking accreditation, helping with scoring, setting up venues, support the delivery of medal and opening ceremonies and ensuring the smooth running of the competition.
General Events Volunteers are front and centre, helping every competition happen.
Ideally You Will Have:
- Experience in dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Outgoing personality and ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and motivated approach.
- Well-developed customer service, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative, exercise judgment and work without supervision.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner by being punctual and reliable.
- This is an event timed, volunteer role.
- No accommodation or travel expenses will be covered.
- We will try our best to match you to sports you are familiar with/interested in but can not guarantee you will be allocated to particular sports.
- Full training – including Inclusion training will be provided
- A meal (when on shift) will be provided.
Register your details HERE and we will back in touch soon with more information.
Please note that all volunteer positions will require police vetting.
Drop us a line if you have any questions at email@example.com